These delicious paleo banana pancakes are derived from our original paleo pancake recipe with a few slight variations.
We change our choice of nut here to raw cashews; however, you can use pretty much any nut you choose.
Not only are these paleo banana pancakes super easy to make, but also they are healthy and delicious. Perfect for a Sunday morning breakfast, or dinner any night of the week!
Delicious Paleo Banana Pancakes
Serves: 3-6 | Prep Time: 5 mins | Total Cook Time: 10 mins | Breakfast Ready in: 15 mins
What you can source from your urban farm:
- 3 fresh free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, pulsed until finely ground
- 2 tbs local raw honey
Ingredients from your local healthy foods store:
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- pinch of Pink Himalayan Salt
- pinch of cinnamon
- coconut oil for cooking
- 1 mashed ripe banana
- 1 sliced banana
Lets Get Cookin’!
- In a food processor, pulse raw cashews until finely ground
- Pulse in honey, coconut flour, banana, vanilla, baking soda, eggs salt, and cinnamon
- Continue to pulse until mixture is very smooth
- Heat your coconut oil in a pan to melt it using a medium heat
- Using a large spoon (approx. 1 tbs) scoop your batter and plop it onto the greased pan, continue this until pan is full (usually 3 to 4 pancakes depending upon size)
- Once you start to see little bubbles all over your pancake its time to flip
- Cook until both side are golden brown
- Plate your pancakes and top with the sliced bananas
- Serve with grass-fed butter and/or pure maple syrup
Enjoy your delicious Paleo Banana Pancakes!
If you know someone who is considering starting their own urban farm, or who loves delicious healthy Paleo diet recipes, then please share this post with them and invite them to join our Urban Farming Community!